I wanted something quick and easy for dinner and for lunch leftovers this week and so I threw a bunch of stuff in a pan and hoped for the best.
I used half of an Arctic Gardens stir fry veggie mix and also added more broccoli and bamboo shoots.
- 1/2 bag of stir fry mix, added broccoli, bamboo shoots (You can really put whatever veggies you want in this.)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- A couple of cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls of cashews (Make them big handfuls)
- 3 tbsp. honey (for sauce)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce (for sauce)
- A couple of dashes of sriracha (optional, for sauce.)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- Noodles or rice for serving
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet or wok.
- Add chicken, browning until the pieces are no longer pink.
- Add veggies, extras, and garlic and cook according to directions for the veggies.
- For the sauce: Add all sauce ingredients and mix. I like simple.
- Halfway through cooking the veggies add 3/4 of the sauce mix into the wok and stir regularly.
- Add cornstarch just before the veggies are done and stir to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with rice or noodles, using the reserved sauce to top over the stir fry or the noodles or rice.